Friday 17 May 2013

Reflections and acknowledgements

I really enjoy the Critical Reflection moment as it is such a great boost seeing just how much further I've progressed since starting both this module and the BAPP course.
I read my module 1 critical reflection to remind me of where I was at the end of 2012 and it really helped me to see that yes, I have gained new skills in module 2 but I've also developed existing skills from the last module and assimilated theory with skill into practice.
It's such a great feeling to know that everything I've done, read, shared or discussed has not only made the inquiry process exciting, even if it was a little challenging at times, but really made a difference to how I see myself, as teacher, and how I approach my students.
At the end of the day, whether I achieve my degree or not, it's got to be about becoming a better teacher, hasn't it?

It's been a really great term for developing friendships and connections with my fellow BAPPers and a big thanks to everyone who took the time to complete my surveys, comment on my blog, enter into SIG discussions or share in moments of panic! I really don't think any of this would have been as insightful, or fun, without you.

Hope everyone is feeling proud of their achievements.

 

Bring on the inquiry!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment