Friday 1 March 2013

Back in the harness...

It's been a long time since I posted but I haven't been hiding, just on a special trip with my father to celebrate his 70th birthday.

We got back yesterday from our cruise to Norway, and I'm excited to be back blogging again as I've been doing a lot of reading whilst away, of suggested texts and from articles and papers I have found whilst searching around the internet, and there is so much I want to share, discuss and get your opinions on!

I've taken about a million photos too, and will post some up on my flickr account over the weekend in case anyone is interested in seeing where I've been and what I've been doing...

Back real soon

S

3 comments:

  1. Sarah!! Glad to see you're back, I was wondering where you were, I was waiting to read your inquiry thoughts as you tend to find something interesting to write about all the time. I will be interested to see if we have any similar ideas..welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Clare,

      Thanks for the welcome back :) I feel really refreshed from my holiday but a little out of the loop with everyone (you all seem to have been sooooooo busy)...

      I had hoped to post today but I've been so immersed in everyone's blogs and commenting on all the interesting and exciting issues/ topics raised that I feel I need time to digest everything before writing my own.
      I'm hoping that a good night's sleep will allow everything I've read to absorb and develop in my mind. With any luck I'll be blogging like a demon tomorrow!! ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete